NCEdCloud is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) that is used by schools in North Carolina to provide students with access to digital learning resources and tools. NCEdCloud also provides teachers with the tools they need to create and deliver engaging online lessons and assessments.
NCEdCloud is powered by Home Base, a suite of educational technology products from Blackboard. Home Base includes a variety of tools, such as:
- Canvas: A learning management system that mynewpinkbutton students with access to digital learning resources and tools, such as course materials, assignments, and assessments.
- PowerSchool: A student information system that provides teachers and administrators with the tools they need to manage student records, generate reports, and communicate with parents.
- Clever: A single sign-on solution that allows students to access all of their NCEdCloud applications with a single username and password.
NCEdCloud is available to all public school students and teachers in North Carolina. To access NCEdCloud, students and teachers can visit the NCEdCloud website and log in with their school credentials.
Benefits of NCEdCloud
NCEdCloud offers a number of benefits for students, teachers, and administrators, including:
- Personalized learning: NCEdCloud provides students with the opportunity to learn at their own pace and in their own way. Students can access digital learning resources and tools from anywhere, anytime.
- Engaging learning experiences: NCEdCloud provides teachers with the tools they need to create and deliver engaging online lessons and assessments. Teachers can use NCEdCloud to create multimedia presentations, interactive quizzes, and online discussion forums.
- Collaboration: NCEdCloud makes it easy for students and teachers to collaborate on projects and assignments. Students can work together on documents and presentations, and teachers can provide feedback and comments on student work.
- Data-driven decision making: NCEdCloud provides administrators with the data they need to make informed decisions about their schools. Administrators can track student progress, identify areas for improvement, and evaluate the effectiveness of their instructional programs.
How to use NCEdCloud
To use NCEdCloud, students and teachers need to log in with their school credentials. Once logged in, students will see a list of all of their courses. Teachers will see a list of all of the courses they teach.
To access a course, students and teachers can click on the course name. Once inside a course, students will see a list of all of the course materials, assignments, and assessments. Teachers will see a variety of tools that they can use to create and deliver engaging online lessons and assessments.
NCEdCloud also provides a variety of resources for students and teachers, such as help guides, tutorials, and training videos. Students and teachers can access these resources by clicking on the “Help” button in the top right corner of the NCEdCloud screen.