The Canada Revenue //www.turneringram.com Agency (CRA) offers a secure online portal for businesses to access their tax information and manage their accounts. This portal, known as My Business Account, allows businesses to do things like file their GST/HST returns, pay their taxes, and view their account information.
To login to My Business Account, you will need your Business Number (BN) and your CRA user ID and password. If you do not have a CRA user ID and password, you can create one on the CRA website.
Here are the steps on how to login to CRA Business Account:
- Go to the CRA website and click on the “My Business Account” link.
- Enter your BN and your CRA user ID and password.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
If you are logging in for the first time, you will be asked to create a security question and answer. This security question will be used to verify your identity if you forget your password.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access the following features:
- File your GST/HST returns
- Pay your taxes
- View your account information
- Manage your authorized representatives
- Get help with My Business Account
For more information on My Business Account, please visit the CRA website.
Here are some additional tips for logging in to CRA Business Account:
- Use a secure password that is at least 8 characters long and includes a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- If you are using a public computer, be sure to log out of My Business Account when you are finished.
- If you suspect that your password has been compromised, change it immediately.
By following these tips, you can help to protect your business’s information and keep your My Business Account secure.