The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) provides a variety of online services for businesses, including the ability to manage their taxes, benefits, and other business accounts. To access these services, businesses must create a CRA business account and log in. acman8.com/
To create a CRA business account, you will need your business number (BN) and a social insurance number (SIN) or individual tax number (ITN). You can create an account online or by calling the CRA’s business enquiries line at 1-800-959-5525.
Once you have created an account, you can log in using your CRA user ID and password. You can also log in using a Sign-In Partner, which is a trusted third-party service that allows you to log in to multiple government websites with a single set of credentials.
To log in to your CRA business account using your CRA user ID and password:
- Go to the CRA website and click on “My Business Account.“
- Enter your CRA user ID and password.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
If you are using a Sign-In Partner to log in to your CRA business account:
- Go to the website of your Sign-In Partner.
- Enter your Sign-In Partner credentials.
- Select the CRA as the website you want to log in to.
- Review your personal information and click on the “Continue” button.
Once you have logged in to your CRA business account, you will have access to a variety of services, including:
- Managing your GST/HST account
- Filing your corporate income tax return
- Registering for payroll taxes
- Managing your excise duties and levies http://blutheme.com/
- Viewing your account balance and making payments
You can also use your CRA business account to access a variety of information and resources, such as:
- Tax laws and regulations
- Business guides and brochures
- Online tax calculators
- Technical support
If you have any questions about how to log in to your CRA business account or how to use the CRA’s online services, you can contact the CRA’s business enquiries line at 1-800-959-5525.
Here are some tips for managing your CRA business account:
- Keep your CRA user ID and password safe and secure. Do not share them with anyone.
- Update your account information regularly, such as your mailing address and phone number.
- Review your account activity regularly to make sure that everything is accurate.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact the CRA’s business enquiries line.